Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2008

Hello from California...

Ich bin derzeit gerade auf einer längeren Geschäftsreise, die mich nach Sacramento, California, dann weiter nach Calgary und Lethbridge, und schliesslich nach Ottawa führt. Im Moment bin ich jedenfalls gerade ca. 500 m von Arnie's Residenz, meine Konferenz ist interessant, und wie es scheint regnet es tatsächlich nie in Kalifornien... Mehr ein andres mal, ich bin immer noch auf Neufoundland Time unterwegs und daher müde... Daher wünsche ich eine Gute Nacht :)


Hello everyone, I'm currently on a longer business trip that takes me to California, Alberta, Ottawa, and then back home to Newfoundland after a couple of weeks. Right now, I am in Sacramento, California, where it apparently really never rains (27 C, haven't seen a cloud since I arrived). I'm attending an interesting meeting of the Biopesticides Industry Alliance, but more about that later - I'm still functioning on NL time am very tired... But before I go one last comment: I'd be be happier if the rest of the country had voted like Newfoundland in the Canadian election today - let's hope the rest of the US agrees with California on November 4th... Obama for President!

1 Kommentar:

Anonymous hat gesagt…

halli hallo ich bin gerade bei Helmut und Edith und wir haben grad die Fotos angeschaut - liebe

Grüße aus Lustenau
Helmut, Editdh, Resilde