[English below] Ich bin immer gerne am Middle Cove Beach und schaue ein bisschen aufs Meer hinaus. Am Sonntag bin ich also hinunter zum Strand gefahren um mich ein Motiv für mein Foto der Woche zu suchen und ein bisschen Salzluft zu schnuppern. Hier also das Foto der Woche #15, und noch ein paar weitere Aufnahmen.
***
I always enjoy looking out on the ocean, so on Sunday I went down to Middle Cove Beach for a stroll along the water, and to look for a suitable scene for my photo of the week. It was nice smell the salt air listen to the waves rolling onto the the beach. Below is the photo of the week #15, and a couple more pictures I liked.
 |
| Foto der Woche #15: Seetang. Photo of the week #15: Kelp. |
|
 |
| Selber Seetang - andere Perspective. Same piece of kelp - different perspective. |
 |
| Der Karfreitagssturm hat ein paar alte Bootsstege freigelegt. Good Friday's storm exposed some old fishing wharves. |
 |
| Muschel / Mussel shell. |
2 Kommentare:
Great shots!
Thanks Lee.
Kommentar veröffentlichen