[English below as always] Hallo allerseits und zunaechst einmal (nachtraeglich) Frohe Weihnachten an alle! Es ist ein Weilchen her seit meinem letzten Lebenszeichen aus der Wueste in Arizona: zwischenzeitlich habe unter anderem eine Woche in Ottawa verbracht (-21 Grad, Schneesturm & und Streik der oeffentlichen Verkehrsmittel), unsere Glitzerdecke renoviert (viel weisse Farbe) und eine Party fuer Allison und Karl's Verlobung geschmissen (nette Leute und gutes Essen) und Weihnachten in Vorarlberg gefeiert (Wiedersehen mit Mama und Johannes, mehr gutes Essen). Im Moment sitze ich nun also mit Laura unterm Christbaum in Hoerbranz, erhohle mich von einem tollen Skitag und versuche die letzten 6 Wochen in einen Absatz zu fassen... Ich denke am besten geht das visuell, naemlich mittels Bilderalbum, welches man hier bestaunen kann.
Wir werden auch die Wochen hier in Hoerbranz verbringen um Heimweh Familie, Freunden und den Bergen abzustreifen. Mehr Fotos und und Updates folgen...

Hello everyone, first of all a belated Happy Christmas to all of you. Quite some time has passed since the 'sign of life' posted from the Arizona desert, and a few noteworthy things have happened in the meantime: I spent a week in Ottawa (-21 C, snowstorm and transit strike), we renovated our glitter stucco ceiling (lots of white paint), threw an engagement party for Allison and Karl's (lots of nice people and good food), got de-iced in Toronto for 2 hours, and spent Christmas in Hoerbranz, Austria (more nice people and good food; map). Right now I am sitting under the Christmas tree there, relaxing from a wonderful day of skiing and trying to summarize six weeks into a paragraph... I figured the best way to do this is by directing you to some photos I've put online (click here).
We'll spend another 2 1/2 weeks here to reconnect with friends, family and the mountains. It's past midnight here, but keep checking back as I'll try to post a few more reports and photos from Austria...
Hello everyone, first of all a belated Happy Christmas to all of you. Quite some time has passed since the 'sign of life' posted from the Arizona desert, and a few noteworthy things have happened in the meantime: I spent a week in Ottawa (-21 C, snowstorm and transit strike), we renovated our glitter stucco ceiling (lots of white paint), threw an engagement party for Allison and Karl's (lots of nice people and good food), got de-iced in Toronto for 2 hours, and spent Christmas in Hoerbranz, Austria (more nice people and good food; map). Right now I am sitting under the Christmas tree there, relaxing from a wonderful day of skiing and trying to summarize six weeks into a paragraph... I figured the best way to do this is by directing you to some photos I've put online (click here).
We'll spend another 2 1/2 weeks here to reconnect with friends, family and the mountains. It's past midnight here, but keep checking back as I'll try to post a few more reports and photos from Austria...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen