Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013

The Penny

[English below] Das Foto dieser Woche ist vom kanadischen Penny, der am letztem Montag aus dem Umlauf genommen wurde. Schade eigentlich, irgendwie habe ich den Penny immer gemocht... Auf dem zweiten Platz habe ich noch ein Foto von der Church Cove am East Coast Trail südlich von Flatrock gepostet, wo ich letzten Sonntag einen schönen Ausflug im Schnee gemacht habe.
---
This week's photo of the week is of the Canadian penny, which has been taken out of circulation as of Monday this week. Too bad in a way, I kind of always liked the penny, and sometimes brought some back to people in Austria. Runner up to the photo of the week is a shot of Church Cove along the East Coast Trail south of Flatrock, where I took a nice stroll in the snow last Sunday.

Photo of the week #6: A penny from the year I moved to Canada.
Foto der Woche #6
: Ein Penny aus dem Jahr in dem ich nach Canada gezogen bin.

Runner up: Church Cove south of Flatrock (here).

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

also heute ist montag, woche 7
#79